Your shopping cart is empty.
- Rinse car before applying Matte Paint Sealant.Matte Paint Sealant should only be applied to a wet surface.
- Apply 8-10 drops of the sealant to a clean foam applicator and begin to apply to the surface. Use overlapping strokes to ensure full coverage.
- Apply to one panel at a time. Remove with a microfiber towel before proceeding. There is no need to let cure. Add extra drops of product to applicator as needed.
- Matte Paint Sealant can be applied right over emblems, door handles, and badging for added protection.
- Reapply every 6-9 months, or as needed.
Before applying, test a small amount in an inconspicuous place to check compatibility with surface.
A little goes a long way. One ounce of product is all that is needed for most cars.