Your shopping cart is empty.
- Remove loose dirt on the glass.
- Dilute RAIN PREP to desired strength.
- Mist sufficient RAIN PREP onto the surface evenly.
- Polish the surface with dual action orbital polisher using light pressure (Low Speed)
- Wipe off residue and apply RAAIN Glass Sealant.
NOTE: Sufficient lubrication is crucial to the AUTOSCRUB application. Plain water is NOT an adequate lubricant.
- Dilute with water to designed strength.
- Spray or wipe on surface.
- Wipe with a clean dry towel or glass towel for a sparkling clean surface.
Glass Cleaner 7:1
All glass cleaners are sensitive to dirty towels. So, if you use a towel that's previously been used for polishing or waxing, remaining product residue is bound to leach out and smear your glass. Dedicated glass towels are your best bet.