You have no items to compare.
- If applicable, set buffer speed at medium to medium-high
- Dispense a 5 inch ribbon of polish onto a polishing pad or finishing pad or bonnet. Start machine slowly to minimize slinging.
- Using light pressure, work an area approximately 2 square feet, overlapping the path by 50% in at least three directions.
- Reduce pressure as the product begins to dry. Do not buff dry.
- Clean pad or bonnet as needed to reduce clogging.
- Wipe surface clean with a soft, dry microfiber or terry cloth towel.
- Follow with your choice of many quality Mothers waxes.