You have no items to compare.
Shake Well. For best results, apply to vacuumed and dry brushed fibers.
- Apply Meguiar's Pro Fiber Rinse & Tannin Stain Remover (D106) directly to the tannin stain using a 16 oz. dispenser bottle (D9916). Pull the nozzle up at the first position before dispensing the product
- Using a carpet brush, wrap with a cotton towel for carpet applications and wrap with a Meguiar's Ultimate Wipe (M9910) for all other fiber applications.
- Bonnet clean (wrap towel around brush) the stain or use a tamping method (lay towel over stain, pound brush firmly with a succession of blows on towel where stain exists), while rotating the towel when soiled.
- Repeat steps 2-3 above until desired results are achieved.
Extractor or Spray Application Directions:
- Mix up to 20:1 (up to 6 ounces per gallon) with clean water in your solution tank or trigger sprayer.
- For Extractor - Follow extractor manufacturer instructions to rinse the fibers.
- For Spray Application - Spray onto stained surface and back brush (work the brush into the surface) to neutralize the fibers.
It's best to use Meguiar's Pro Fiber Rinse & Tannin Stain Remover (D106) first (spot clean/RTU), then either Meguiar's All Purpose Cleaner (D101) or All Purpose Cleaner Plus (D103) to the entire carpet or section, then follow up with D106 (20:1) for pH neutralization. pH neutralizing the carpet will prevent the residue left behind by cleaning agents from re-activating on the passengers shoes and re-soiling carpets.