You have no items to compare.
- Add Matte Body Wash to empty bucket. (Dilution: 2 generous capfuls of soap per gallon of water used)
- Add water and agitate with wash pad to generate suds.
- Thoroughly rinse the vehicle.
- Begin washing car from top to bottom, section by section. Rinse wash pads often to remove dirt.
- After car has been thoroughly washed, rinse until all foam and suds are removed.
- Dry vehicle with soft, clean microfiber towels. (If following with Matte Paint Sealant do not dry)
Before applying, test a small amount in an inconspicuous place to check compatibility with surface.
Wash car at least twice per month to keep finish clean.