Your shopping cart is empty.
Apply when the temperature is between 60°-90° F (15°-30°C). Do not apply in direct sunlight.
- Polish glass as needed with Optimum Polish II or Opti-Eraser to remove any bonded contaminants.
- Wipe down the surface with 15% Isopropanol (Rubbing Alcohol) solution to remove any oils or sealers.
- Apply an even amount of Optimum Opti-Glass Coating to an applicator pad.
- Wipe Optimum Opti-Glass Coating onto one half of the windshield at a time in a circular manner.
- Allow Optimum Opti-Glass Coating to dry for 2 minutes and then wipe off the excess. If you do not remove the excess coating, it will harden and will require polishing to remove it. Net: 60 CC