You have no items to compare.
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Wash prior to use (to remove residual lint and dye from manufacturing process
- Wash separate from cotton bath towels & cloths (so foreign lint is not picked up)
- Colors will slightly bleed (not color fast, wash dark & light colors separately)
- Do not use bleach (it breaks down the fibers making them fragile & less absorbent)
- Machine dry on low heat (high heat will melt the fibers lessening the cleaning ability)
- Do not use fabric softeners (they leave film on the fibers and clog the "micro" fibers)
- For best results use Micro Restore "The Original Microfiber Detergent" (only 2 ounces are needed per 5 gallon load)
- For delicate surfaces make sure your microfiber is debris free and continuously rotate the towel to a clean towel surface when wiping.
Review this Product
You're reviewing: Super Plush Microfiber Towel, 360 GSM, Black/Red - 16 in. x 16 in.
|Review by Philip|
These are really nice, plush and durable towels. They even look cool. I was going to use these for my wheels and door jambs but now I'm using them for paint.
|1 Item(s)||Show per page|