Your shopping cart is empty.
Work on a cool, clean surface in the shade. Recommended: Cover adjacent body panels with masking tape prior to sanding.
- Soak the 3 sanding pads in a cup of water for 1 minute, then locate the #1 pad.
- Mist the lens with water and sand in an up and down motion with the #1 pad. TIP: Rinse sanding pads and lens with water often to extend life of pads.
- Once the lens has a uniformed frosted appearance, switch to #2 pad, sanding in a side to side motion.
- Move onto the #3 paps, sanding in an up and down motion.
- Final sanding step, use #4 pad in a side to side motion.
- Dry the lens, apply PlastX to the included Microfiber and polish thoroughly until no scratches remain. Wipe off excess polish.
BONUS: When completed use Meguiar's Headlight Protectant to extend the life of your lens clarity.