Your shopping cart is empty.
IMPORTANT: Safe when used as directed in a well-ventilated area. Not safe for motorcycle wheels or aftermarket, painted or colored brake components.
- Rinse wheel thoroughly with cold water
- Coat wheel surface with Hot Rims Chrome Wheel Cleaner from 6-8 inches away
- Wait 15 seconds to allow foaming cleansers to penetrate and dissolve build-up. (For heavy build-up, agitate surface with a clean microfiber wash mitt, such as Meguiar's Microfiber Wash Mitt)
- Rinse wheel thoroughly
- Dry wheel with a 100% cotton terry cloth towel such as a Meguiar's Soft Buff Terry Towel or premium microfiber, such as Meguiar's Supreme Shine microfiber towel
- For anodized, magnesium, uncoated, or powder coated wheels, use Meguiar's Hot Rims Aluminum Wheel Cleaner