You have no items to compare.
Shake well before and during use. Finish should be clean and cool to the touch.
- If applicable, set buffer speed at medium to medium-high.
- Dispense a 5 inch ribbon of compound onto a cutting pad or buffing pad or bonnet. Start machine slowly to minimize slinging.
- Using light pressure, work an area approximately 2 square feet overlapping the path by 50% in at least three directions.
- Reduce pressure as the product begins to dry. Do not buff dry.
- Clean pad or bonnet as needed to reduce clogging.
- Wipe surface clean with a soft, dry microfiber or terry cloth towel.
- Follow with MOTHERS Professional Finishing Polish, then the MOTHERS wax of your choice for unsurpassed depth and shine.