Your shopping cart is empty.
Surface must be cool, clean,free of iron, oil and silicone. (Per Aquartz)
- Shake well, spray on a little damp microfiber.
- Immediately coat in small parts on surface with damp microfiber.
- wipe and polish on the coated area until it becomes smooth.
- Replace the damp microfiber with a dry one. Wipe with the dry microfiber.
- Keep on wiping with the damp microfiber and dry microfiber alternately.
- Repeatedly try to do 1-5 and expand the work area.
- Finish by polishing well, let dry up, avoid water contact for 24 hours.
- For short curing time, use a heat gun or sunlight.
- 1-2 hours passed, apply 2nd layer or optional coatings.