You have no items to compare.
Use wool or foam pad of your choice. Spectacular results will be achieved with speeds ranging from 1,500 to 1,750 rpm. With newer paints suggested speed range is 1,000 to 1,500 rpm. Follow up with Mothers Professional Foam Pad Polish, then Hand Glaze for unsurpassed depth and shine.
- Shake well before and during use.
- Apply enough compound to buff a two square foot area. To minimize slinging, start machine slowly and work the product in, or spread the product over the area with the buffing pad before starting the machine.
- Buff at desired speed using light to medium pressure.
- Reduce pressure as the product begins to dry. Do not buff dry.
- Clean pad regularly to reduce clogging the pad.