ShinePro Waffle Weave Microfiber Towel - White, 16 x 16 inch$2.99
List Price: $3.99As low as: $2.69
Gtechniq G6 Perfect Glass - 500 ml$14.99
List Price: $65.99
Optimum Opti-Glass Coating, 60 cc is designed to chemically bond to silica based surfaces such as automotive glass and provide long term water repellency and improve resistance against scratching and rock chips for up to one year. Use the Optimum Glass Clean & Protect for subsequent cleaning to increase the longevity of Optimum Opti-Glass Coating indefinitely.
Optimum Opti-Glass Coating is highly concentrated and one bottle is enough to cover 20-30 windshields. The improved visibility and the increased chip resistance that Optimum Opti-Glass Coating provides will make driving safer and more enjoyable. Additionally Optimum Opti-Glass Coating will prevent ice or snow from bonding to the glass surfaces.
Apply when the temperature is between 60°-90° F (15°-30°C). Do not apply in direct sunlight.
- Polish glass as needed with Optimum Polish II or Opti-Eraser to remove any bonded contaminants.
- Wipe down the surface with 15% Isopropanol (Rubbing Alcohol) solution to remove any oils or sealers.
- Apply an even amount of Optimum Opti-Glass Coating to an applicator pad.
- Wipe Optimum Opti-Glass Coating onto one half of the windshield at a time in a circular manner.
- Allow Optimum Opti-Glass Coating to dry for 2 minutes and then wipe off the excess. If you do not remove the excess coating, it will harden and will require polishing to remove it. Net: 60 CC
|Availability||Online + In Store|
|Brand||Optimum Polymer Technologies|
|Units Per Case (Bulk/Case Orders)||20|
You may also be interested in
List Price: $8.99
List Price: $14.99
List Price: $6.99
List Price: $77.99