As a component of AUTOSCRUB , NANOSKIN RAIN PREP cleanses and lubricates the glass so well while gliding the AUTOSCRUB back and forth. RAIN PREP removes fingerprints, dust, grime, bugs and buildup restoring the brilliance of crystal clear finish. RAIN PREP also opens the pores of the glass and is a perfect first step set up for NANOSKIN RAIN Glass Sealant application.
- Remove loose dirt on the glass.
- Dilute RAIN PREP to desired strength.
- Mist sufficient RAIN PREP onto the surface evenly.
- Polish the surface with dual action orbital polisher using light pressure (Low Speed)
- Wipe off residue and apply RAAIN Glass Sealant.
NOTE: Sufficient lubrication is crucial to the AUTOSCRUB application. Plain water is NOT an adequate lubricant.
- Dilute with water to designed strength.
- Spray or wipe on surface.
- Wipe with a clean dry towel or glass towel for a sparkling clean surface.
Glass Cleaner 7:1
All glass cleaners are sensitive to dirty towels. So, if you use a towel that's previously been used for polishing or waxing, remaining product residue is bound to leach out and smear your glass. Dedicated glass towels are your best bet.
|Availability||Online + In Store|
|Units Per Case (Bulk/Case Orders)||12|
You may also be interested in
List Price: $5.99Price: $3.99
You Save $2.00 (33%)As low as: $3.59