Your shopping cart is empty.
Excelling under pressure - that's Mytee's new Water Hog Pressure Washer. High-pressure washing is its specialty. Use a garden hose as a water source. Attach a solution hose and sprayer, and you're armed to take on the toughest cleaning jobs.
The rugged, no-nonsense Water Hog Pressure Washer offers:
- Smoother and quieter operation, less vibration and a longer life -The tri-plex, three-piston pump, is superior to dual-piston pumps.
- Versatility - Adjustable from 150 to 1,000 PSI at 1.75 GPM, the Water Hog Pressures Washer is ideal for a variety of hard surface cleaning jobs. It’s gentle enough to wash windows, and tough enough to clean grout, tile and concrete.
- Safety - A built-in ground-fault interrupter guarantees safe operation.
- User-friendly features - Weighing only 40 pounds, it’s easy to transport and fast to set up.
- Durability - Its brass head is more chemical resistant than aluminum head pumps.
When you've got a high-pressure project on tap, don't settle for anything less than the Water Hog Pressure Washer.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Inlet: Garden hose
- Outlet: 1/4" female QD
- Water pump: 1.75 GPM
- Electric Motor: 115 volts
- Amps: 12
- RPM: 1700
- PSI: Adjustable 150 - 1000
- GFI: Equipped
- Gauge: 14/3
- Cord: Single, 35'
- Dimensions: 12 1/2" x 10 1/4" x 10"
- Shipping Dimensions: 18 1/2" x 12 1/2" x 12 1/2"
- Weight: 40 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 42 lbs
|Availability||Online + In Store|
|Units Per Case (Bulk/Case Orders)||1|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|