Good things come in small packages. Take the HP60 Spyder auto detailing extractor, a smaller version of Mytee's HP100 Grand Prix. While the Grand Prix features two 11-gallon capacity tanks, the Spyder contains two 6-gallon tanks.
The design of both units transformed the auto detailing industry and has been copied by companies throughout the world. When it debuted in 1997, Mytee offered the first heated extractor with a single power cord. Using a pump, vacuum and heater once required two power cords, making it hard to find a power source. But this trailblazing design changed all that, and the rest is history.
Other trendsetting features include:
- Performance - Using our exclusive REAL HEAT system, the 1,200-watt in-line heater with maximum 210 degree temperature produces hot water that quickly breaks up grease and dirt. The two-stage motor makes the extractor even more effective.
- A 1.25" hose - Easy to maneuver in tight spots.
- The upholstery tool - Has a low profile, perfect for detailing.
- Insulated quick disconnects - Offers operator comfort and safety.
- A high drain valve - For emptying into a standard bucket.
- A compact design - Fits perfectly into a van, truck or storage area.
The HP60 Spyder also offers:
- Durability - With a tough, roto-molded polyethylene material that resists rusting and denting.
- Customer Service - Mytee always offers a limited lifetime warranty and national network of service centers.
Order the HP60 Spyder today, and see for yourself why this classic design sets the standard for all auto detailing extractors.
- Cords: Single 25', 12/3
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Body: Roto-molded Polyethylene
- Tank: 6 Gallon
- Vacuum: 1-3 St HP
- CFM: 100
- H20: 137"
- Pump: Diaphragm
- PSI: 120
- GPM: 1.3
- Heater: 1200 W.- 210 Degree Maximum
- Casters: 3"
- Tools: 3" S/S with 15' high pressure vacuum and solution hose
- Net Weight: 70 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 88 lbs.
|Availability||Online + In Store|
|Units Per Case (Bulk/Case Orders)||1|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
You may also be interested in
List Price: $929.00
Regular Price: $929.00
Sale Price: $829.00
List Price: $1,699.00
Regular Price: $1,699.00
Sale Price: $1,499.00
List Price: $159.99Price: $129.99
You Save $30.00 (19%)