Your shopping cart is empty.
The Mytee 20–110 Deluxe Detailing Prep Center is the answer to your auto detailing needs, all in one place. The first detailing machine ever produced by Mytee, it's a longtime favorite of mobile detailers, car washes, used and new car dealerships, body shops, vehicle auctions and auto rental agencies.
This mobile all-in-one workstation performs a variety of jobs with a single 25' power cord. Save time, money and increase production by not moving vehicles from machine to machine for each detailing task.
The Prep Center offers:
- Heated extraction – Powered by a viton-sealed, 120 PSI pump, the unit features two easy to fill and empty 6-gallon tanks: one delivers clean water, the other collects the extracted liquid. Using the exclusive REAL HEAT system, the 1,000-watt in-line heater with maximum 200 degree temperature produces hot water that quickly breaks up grease and dirt.
- Wet and dry vacuum capability – Featuring a 3-stage vacuum motor with a 137" water lift, 15' vacuum/solution hose combo and 3" stainless steel upholstery tool.
- Interior/exterior drying capability – Complete with attachments.
- Tool organization and storage – With a tray to keep tools in order and store them after each job.
- Multiple chemical dispensing – With four bottles powered by shop air compressor and a 25” coiled hose with adjustable gun for each bottle. Includes on-board chemical storage.
- Durability – With a housing made of tough, roto-molded polyethylene material that resists rusting and denting.
- Customer Service – Mytee always offers a limited lifetime warranty and national network of service centers.
Choose a proven winner for your auto detailing business and out pace the competition with the Mytee Deluxe Prep Center. Order one now!
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Body: Roto-molded Polyethylene
- Tanks: 6 Gallon
- Vacuum: 1-3 St HP
- CFM: 100
- H20: 137"
- Pump: Diaphragm
- PSI: 120
- GPM: 1.3
- Heater: 1200 W.- 210 Degree Maximum
- Chemical Dispenser: Four bottles with hoses & adjustable nozzles - Powered By Shop Air Source
- Tools: 25' Vacuum and Solution Hose, 3" Stainless Steel Upholstery Tool, 25' Dry Vacuum Hose, Dry Vacuum Claw, Dry Vacuum Crevice, Interior and Exterior Drying Tools
- Wheels: 10"
- Casters: 3"
- Power Cord: Single 25', 12/3
- Weight: 210 lbs
Due to the size of this item it can only ship via ground freight - please contact us for current ground freight rates to your location.
|Units Per Case (Bulk/Case Orders)||1|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
You may also be interested in