Your shopping cart is empty.
Mothers Professional Rubbing Compound - 12 oz. works with your favorite buffer to quickly cut through water spots and effortlessly remove heavy oxidation, car wash scratches and other defects from all paint types. May also be used to remove 2,000 grade and finer sanding scratches.
Shake well before and during use. Finish should be clean and cool to the touch.
- If applicable, set buffer speed at medium to medium-high.
- Dispense a 5 inch ribbon of compound onto a cutting pad or buffing pad or bonnet. Start machine slowly to minimize slinging.
- Using light pressure, work an area approximately 2 square feet overlapping the path by 50% in at least three directions.
- Reduce pressure as the product begins to dry. Do not buff dry.
- Clean pad or bonnet as needed to reduce clogging.
- Wipe surface clean with a soft, dry microfiber or terry cloth towel.
- Follow with MOTHERS Professional Finishing Polish, then the MOTHERS wax of your choice for unsurpassed depth and shine.
|Availability||Online + In Store|
You may also be interested in
List Price: $13.99Price: $11.99
You Save $2.00 (14%)