Your shopping cart is empty.
Mothers Professional Finishing Polish - 12 oz. works with your favorite buffer to safely and effectively remove compounding scratches, towel marks, swirls, hazing, holograms and other imperfections from all paint types. Once complete, you're left with brilliant color, enhanced gloss, unmatched depth, and a perfectly prepared surface, ready for waxing.
- If applicable, set buffer speed at medium to medium-high
- Dispense a 5 inch ribbon of polish onto a polishing pad or finishing pad or bonnet. Start machine slowly to minimize slinging.
- Using light pressure, work an area approximately 2 square feet, overlapping the path by 50% in at least three directions.
- Reduce pressure as the product begins to dry. Do not buff dry.
- Clean pad or bonnet as needed to reduce clogging.
- Wipe surface clean with a soft, dry microfiber or terry cloth towel.
- Follow with your choice of many quality Mothers waxes.
|Availability||Online + In Store|
|Units Per Case (Bulk/Case Orders)||6|
You may also be interested in
List Price: $13.99Price: $10.79
You Save $3.20 (23%)