Your shopping cart is empty.
Microfiber Detailing Apron - Black/Red
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Wash prior to use (to remove residual lint and dye from manufacturing process
- Wash separate from cotton bath towels & cloths (so foreign lint is not picked up)
- Colors will slightly bleed (not color fast, wash dark & light colors separately)
- Do not use bleach (it breaks down the fibers making them fragile & less absorbent)
- Machine dry on low heat (high heat will melt the fibers lessening the cleaning ability)
- Do not use fabric softeners (they leave film on the fibers and clog the "micro" fibers)
- For best results use Micro Restore "The Original Microfiber Detergent" (only 2 ounces are needed per 5 gallon load)
- For delicate surfaces make sure your microfiber is debris free and continuously rotate the towel to a clean towel surface when wiping.
|Availability||Online + In Store|