Your shopping cart is empty.
The Meguiar's Pad Cleaning Brush cleans & extends the life of your buffing pads. It bristles are soft and gentle, designed to not damage your pads while effectively cleaning them of compound and polish build-up. The ergonomic handle allows for easy cleaning of pads during use.
1. Check to ensure Meguiar's Pad Conditioner Brush is free of debris. Remove debris if necessary.
2. With the buffer spinning at low rpms, rake the brush back and forth across the pad with light pressure until the compound, polish or wax residue has been removed from the pad.
3. Replace brush if bristles are less than half of the original size. Damage may occur to the pad if the bristles have been diminished past that point.
- To prime nerw or dry pads, lightly mist on Meguiar's Final Inspection (M34).
- Keep the buffing pad flat to the surface to minimize swirl marks.
- Clean pads frequently using Pad Conditioner Brush (WPCB).
- For severly contaminated pads, Clean with Meguiar's Pad Washer (WPW).
- To prevent contamination, store pads in resealable bag while not in use.
|Units Per Case (Bulk/Case Orders)||6|
You may also be interested in