Your shopping cart is empty.
Lake Country Purple Foamed Wool Buffing/Polishing Pad, 5 in
What is Foamed Wool?
Patented nanofoam process encapsulates the base of the lambswool fibers with microscopic polyfoam particles.
- Performance - Cuts like natural sheepskin but finishes like a foam pad. Aggresively removes P1500 grit scratches, leaving a lustrous finish with no hazing by reducing compounding swirls.
- Dense Body - Foamed fibers resist caking and matting.Foaming process also creates minute air pockets at the base of the fibers, which improves cushioning and retention of compounds and polishes.
- Consistent Quality - Manufacturing process produces a uniform material, resulting in consistent pad performance ... unlike performance reducing variances that can occur with natural sheepskin pads.
- Minimal Linting - Foaming process locks in the lambswool fibers, significantly reducing linting.
- Appearance - Distinctive color for easy identification.
*Package contains only (1) foam wool pad
|Availability||Online + In Store|
|Units Per Case (Bulk/Case Orders)||12|