Your shopping cart is empty.
EXOv2 offers sensational surface functionality and protection and an exceptionally easy application process. EXO works on very wide range of substrates including paint, gel coat, glass, metal, fabric, stone and perspex. Based on the next generation of inorganic-organic hybrid materials it embodies our goal to offer products that work harder and smarter meaning more time enjoying your car, boat, plane or RV and less time maintaining it.
- In addition to this kit you will need at least two Microfibre Buff cloths
- Ensure that your vehicle is out of direct sunlight but warmer than 5c, is completely dry and will stay dry for at least 3 hours after applicatio
- Remove all blemishes from your vehicle's paintwork
- Wipe down all surfaces using Gtechniq Panel Wipe and a Gtechniq MF1 ZeroR Microfibre Buff Cloth (nb if you are applying over a freshly applied coating of C1 you do not need to do this step)
- Put on the nitrile gloves provided
- Fold the micro-suede cloth into a small square
- Tip several drops of EXOv2 onto your application pad
- Spread the coating over an entire panel ensuring full coverage
- With your first microfiber cloth folded twice to form a square, spread and remove most of the residue using a light touch to ensure you do not introduce any marring to your finish • With your second folded cloth remove all remaining residues. We advise to move your head so that you get direct and oblique views of your finish to spot all residue and we recommend bright but flat lighting to make residue spotting easier
- Once you have finished coating your vehicle, repeat so that your vehicle is coated twice
- Allow to cure for at least 3 hours prior to allowing your vehicle to get wet
For maintaing your finish we recommend hand washing your vehicle using a Gtechniq WM1 Australian Long Hair Merino Wash Mitt, Gtechniq G-Wash and a Gtechniq MF2 Zero Scratch Microfibre Drying Towel
You will find that your vehicle is significantly easier to clean and whilst EXOv2 has significantly better resistance to caustic wash chemicals these chemicals will shorten the lifespan of any coating and are not recommended as part of your care routine
EXOv2 can be over coated with other products but please note that if done you will get the surface performance of this product rather than those of EXOv2