Your shopping cart is empty.
The new POLISHFLEX was developed by professionals for professionals. Motor and gear unit both operate extremely quiet. The optimum speed range of 600-2100RPM and the high torque are ideal for treating a variety of surfaces. The ergonomic design and low weight make it easy to reach and prepare even problematical spots. The maximum polishing pad diameter is 200mm enabling horizontal and vertical surfaces to be quickly and comfortably treated.
- Max. polishing pad diameter: 6 in.
- Max. back-up pad diameter: 8 in.
- Speed without load: 600-2100 rpm
- Power input: 10 amp.
- Power output: 880 Watt
- Tool Fixture: 5/8"
- Length: 15-3/4"
- Height: 4.7"
- Weight: 5.6 lbs
Advantages at a Glance:
- VR electronic control: stepless speed selection, tachogenerator-controlled constantspeed, overloadprotection, restart inhibit andt emperature monitoring
- Powerful 1400 watt motor with highly-efficient ventilator for optimum cooling
- Continuous speed control trigger: for a gentle start, starting speed at Setting 1 (600-2100 rpm) and a lock-on for continuous operation.
- Optimized air ducting for optimum cooling of motor and gear, no annoying exhaust air for the user
- Innovative combination of planetary and angular gears reduces noise to an absolute minimum
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface.The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position
- Griphood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold
- Spindlelock: ideally positioned to prevent operating error and does not interfere with the grip area
- Rubberized backing to protect machine and work surface
|Units Per Case (Bulk/Case Orders)||2|