SM Arnold Yellow Foam Wax Applicator - 4 inch
List Price: $1.49Price: $0.99You Save $0.50 (34%)
Dr. Beasley's Matte Paint Sealant - 4 oz.
This is the first safe paint protection product on the market for matte paint finishes. It is not a wax and so will not “fill in” your matte paint. It simply leaves a molecule thick layer of protection on the paint surface so that your matte paint is never without protection. Buy today and never worry about leaving your matte car unprotected again.
- Liquid formula will not fill in matte paint like some paste formulas
- Lasts hundreds of washes. No need to apply often
- Leaves behind a uniform, flat sheen
- Rinse car before applying Matte Paint Sealant.Matte Paint Sealant should only be applied to a wet surface.
- Apply 8-10 drops of the sealant to a clean foam applicator and begin to apply to the surface. Use overlapping strokes to ensure full coverage.
- Apply to one panel at a time. Remove with a microfiber towel before proceeding. There is no need to let cure. Add extra drops of product to applicator as needed.
- Matte Paint Sealant can be applied right over emblems, door handles, and badging for added protection.
- Reapply every 6-9 months, or as needed.
Before applying, test a small amount in an inconspicuous place to check compatibility with surface.
A little goes a long way. One ounce of product is all that is needed for most cars.
|Availability||Online + In Store|
|Units Per Case (Bulk/Case Orders)||12|