Your shopping cart is empty.
Dr. Beasley's Matte Paint Cleanser - 12 oz. You can’t put detailing clay on a matte car, but the surface still needs to be prepped before applying a sealant. That’s where Matte Paint Cleanser comes in. Rid your paint surface of microscopic particles that hinder proper sealing, as well as stubborn debris left behind after washing.
- Easily removes grease and heavy soil
- Prepares you car's surface for application of Matte Paint Sealant
- Leaves no residue behind for a streak free, uniform look
- Identify heavily soiled area of vehicle. This may include heavy dirt, water spots, overspray, or hard to remove insect remains.
- Spray area directly with Matte Paint Cleanser. Allow to sit on the surface for 1-2 minutes before gently wiping with a microfiber towel. Do not allow to dry.
- Several applications/more dwell time may be necessary for tougher to clean areas. Do not scrub or use unnecessary pressure on the paint surface. Let the product work on the surface to break down contaminants on its own.
- After wiping clean, rinse and reapply Matte Paint Sealant to that specific area. Matte Paint Cleanser can remove existing layer of sealant, so reapplication is recommended.
Before applying, test a small amount in an inconspicuous place to check compatibility with surface.
Matte Paint Cleanser is also a great “prep step” for before applying Matte Paint Sealant.
|Availability||Online + In Store|
|Units Per Case (Bulk/Case Orders)||12|