Adam's Professional Car Wash Pad - 9 inch$8.99
Retail Price: $10.99
Dr. Beasley's Matte Body Wash - 12 oz. is the first ever premium car wash soap designed specifically for matte paint surfaces. Most car wash soaps contain glossing agents and light fillers to produce a shine after the car has been rinsed and dried. Matte Body Wash is different. It will remove dirt, grease, bugs, and other grime from your car without leaving a shine, just a uniform, muted sheen. Order today and keep your matte car clean as the day you bought it. Formula recently updated to produce more foam!
- No-Shine formula contains no fillers or polishes to keep your car's matte finish like new
- pH balanced - won't strip paint sealants or harm matte finishes
- Readily biodegradable - won't harm the environment
- Add Matte Body Wash to empty bucket. (Dilution: 2 generous capfuls of soap per gallon of water used)
- Add water and agitate with wash pad to generate suds.
- Thoroughly rinse the vehicle.
- Begin washing car from top to bottom, section by section. Rinse wash pads often to remove dirt.
- After car has been thoroughly washed, rinse until all foam and suds are removed.
- Dry vehicle with soft, clean microfiber towels. (If following with Matte Paint Sealant do not dry)
Before applying, test a small amount in an inconspicuous place to check compatibility with surface.
Wash car at least twice per month to keep finish clean.
|Availability||Online + In Store|