Menzerna Control Cleaner Polish Supervision Spray - 500ml
List Price: $15.99Price: $12.99You Save $3.00 (19%)
Microsuede Optical & Coating Applicator Towel, White - 6 in. x 6 in. (10 pack)
List Price: $5.99Price: $4.79You Save $1.20 (20%)
Gyeon Applicator Foam BlockPrice: $1.99
Dr. Beasley's Nano-Resin - 1 oz.
Nano-Resin is a semi-permanent nano-coating designed to provide the longest lasting paint protection possible. It provides a durable, hydrophobic barrier which will last 2-3 years. Once your vehicle has been coated with Nano-Resin it will be protected from marring, staining, UV damage, and damage from airborne contaminants. And not only will it protect the paint surface, but it will give the vehicle a hyper reflective gloss beyond anything a wax or sealant could provide.
Many other coatings contain harsh chemicals which can be damaging to your health. You can tell just by smelling them. You'll notice that Nano-Resin doesn't have that same chemical smell that other coatings have. We've formulated a coating product without using harsh chemicals other coatings rely on, so you don't have to worry about your health or the environmental impact of the product you're using.
- Semi-permanent coating
- Lasts 2-3 years
- Unbelievable gloss and beading
1. Before applying Nano-Resin the paint surface should be properly prepped. In order to achieve full adhesion the paint surface must be decontaminated. Most vehicles will need only a paint cleaning or light polish. But many times we will do a full paintwork correction before applying.
2. After the paint surface has been cleaned or polished, wipe the surface with a 15-25% dilution of IPA to remove any excess oils which could prevent proper bonding.
3. Wrap sueded cloth around the sponge applicator for most efficient application. Apply several drops of Nano-Resin to the applicator and apply to the surface in a crosshatch pattern. Use even, straight vertical strokes, and after the panel has been covered use even, straight horizontal strokes to ensure even coverage. Use a foam block with a microsuede towel like the Gyeon Foam block
4. Make your way around the vehicle repeating step 3 for each panel. Nano-Resin should be allowed to rest on the surface for 20-30 minutes while it flashes. Generally, when you are finished coating the entire vehicle Nano-Resin will be ready to remove.
5. Wipe the surface with a soft, sueded microfiber cloth to remove high spots and any excess product.
6. Once the paint surface has been wiped clean let the vehicle rest for 1 hour while Nano-Resin bonds to the paint surface.
7. After 1 hour repeat the application process to add a second coat.
• If applied in temperatures less than 65-70⁰ the vehicle may need more flash time. In warmer, more arid climates Nano-Resin will need less flash time.
• Inspect the vehicle in natural light for a better view of high spots.
• Keep vehicle completely dry between applications and for at least 1 hour after final application. After 1 hour the vehicle can be exposed to light rain without affecting the bonding process.
• Full cure will take 24-48 hours. After fully cured the surface will be noticeably glossier and the coating will be at full hardness.
• Leaving the vehicle in the sun or under infrared lamps after coating will shorten the amount of time needed for Nano-Resin to bond to the paint surface.
• Avoid washing the vehicle with soap for 7 days after application. After this follow our prescribed maintenance regimen.
• Keep bottle closed when not in use.
|Availability||Online + In Store|
|Units Per Case (Bulk/Case Orders)||1|