DeFelsko PosiTector 200B3-E Advanced Coating Thickness Gauge with PRB200B Probe
Doing any paint correction on exotics? This will be the perfect Paint Thickness Gauge to avoid possibly sanding or burning through thin paint. Be able to explain to your customer why you can't remove certain paint defects by measuring the paint for them and showing them that the paint is already too thin and can cause further damage.
The Defelsko 200B3-E comes with the PosiTector 200 Standard Body and PRB200B probe. It is designed for measuring Non-Metal Substrates, fiberglass, plastic, carbon fiber, bumpers, polymer coating and wood. This unit is capable of measuring total thickness and individual layers.
The Defelsko 200Be-E comes complete with body and probe, couplant (ultrasonic gel), precision plastic shims, protective rubber holster with belt clip, wrist strap, 3 AAA alkaline batteries, instructions, nylon carrying case with shoulder strap, protective lens shield, Long Form Certificate of Calibration traceable to NIST, USB cable, PosiSoft.net account, two (2) year warranty.
- Measurement Range: 13 to 1000 µm/0.5 to 40 mils
- Accuracy: + (2 µm + 3% of reading)/+ (0.1 mils + 3% of reading)
- Ready to measure - no adjustment required to measure most coatings
- Enhanced one-handed menu navigation
- Flashing display - ideal for noisy environment
- RESET feature instantly restores factory settings
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant - weatherproof
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip
- Two year warranty on body and probe
- Certificate of Calibration (Long Form) showing traceability to NIST included
- Responsive transducers provide fast, accurate readings
- Proven non-destructive ultrasonic technique conforms to ASTM D6132 and ISO 2808
- Universal gage body accepts all PosTector 200, 6000, DPM, SPG, and UTG probes easily converting from a coating thickness gauge to a dew point meter, surface profile gage or wall thickness gage.
- Hi Contrast backlit display for bright or dark environments
- Mils/Microns switchable
- Selectable display languages
- Flip display enable right-side-up viewing
- Uses alkaline or rechargeable batteries (built-in charger)
- Statistics - continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of thickness readings
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included.
- Screen Capture - record and save image into USB flash memory for record keeping and review
- Every stored measurement is date and time stamped
- Software updates via web keep your gage current
|Availability||Online + In Store|