Cyclo Model 5-Pro, Mark II Polisher - White Carpet Brush Configuration
The answer can be found in its patented dual orbital heads. Rather than spin like traditional rotary polishers, the Cyclo Polisher's heads rotate in an overlapping circular motion. Its movement is almost identical to hand polishing, only much quicker. That unique combination of motion, speed, and just the right weight makes it perfect for deoxidizing, buffing, and glazing paint and metals to a mirror finish.
Equally important, the Cyclo tool's innovative design eliminates the two main problems that plague rotary polishers: heat build-up that can cause visible burns, gouges, and swirls, and vibration.
- Diecast, precision machined 380 aluminum alloy case
- Tough ABS insulated handle
- Sealed, steel ball bearings and needle bearings
- Easily serviceable long-life carbon brushes
- Sturdy high-torque motor with integral metal cooling fan
- Well-balanced ergonomic design
- Helical-cut nylon gears
- Hardened-steel gear shafts
- Twin 3000 orbits per minute hand-action heads
|Availability||Online + In Store|