Your shopping cart is empty.
3M Marine High Gloss Gelcoat Compound, 06025 - 1 gal.
Is an Aggressive cut Compound for Gelcoat finishes.
- Removes sanding scratches in gelcoat
- Fast cut formulation reduces compounding time
- Contains no wax or silicone
- Apply sufficient material to boat surface to work a 2' x 2' area. Prior to buffing, spread material with buffing pad to reduce slinging.
- Using polisher (suggested 1500-2500 RPM) begin to buff with some initial pressure.
- Reduce pressure as compound starts to dry, allowing material to polish surface.
- Repeat only if necessary to remove any remaining sanding marks or swirls. After compounding: if further surface refinement is desired us 3M Marine Finesse-It II Finishing Material (PN 05928) with a 3M Marine Superbuff (PN 05705) or 3M Hookit Polishing Pad (PN 05711) on a slow speed polisher. To provide protection, apply a coat of 3M Marine Protective Liquid Wax (PN 09034) or Scotchgard Marine Liquid Wax (PN 09061).
|Availability||Online + In Store|
|Units Per Case (Bulk/Case Orders)||4|
You may also be interested in
List Price: $27.99Price: $24.99
You Save $3.00 (11%)
List Price: $36.99Price: $29.99
You Save $7.00 (19%)
List Price: $39.43Price: $24.29
You Save $15.14 (38%)