Your shopping cart is empty.
3M Variable Speed Rotary Polisher, 28391
Electric variable speed polisher designed to compound/buff/polish various substrates including but not limited to automotive paint, marine finishes, fiberglass gel coat, acrylics, etc. Electric module provides full power/maintains speed, even under load.
Variable speed dial lets you adjust speeds for different substrates. Spindle lock conveniently located in gear head, Includes three position side handle. 3M™ Gripping Material strategically located on handle for greater operator comfort. 11 AMPS. MOS: 1-3,000 RPM.
This powerful tool is lightweight and has excellent balance. 3M Gripping Material on polisher handle provides greater operator comfort. Easy-grip side handle absorbs vibration and provides greater operator comfort. Polisher only weighs 7.9 lbs for easy handling and excellent power to weight performance.
Features and Benefits:
- Equipped with an 11 AMP motor that provides 37.5% more power than the polishers with only an 8 Amp motor
- Equipped with a magnesium gear box/head and composite body for greater tool balance and lower tool weight
- Features a electronic variable speed control, 1,000 - 3,000 RPM because of the feedback design it maintains speed and power even under load
- The variable speed control trigger allows the technician to vary the speed below the selected maximum speed for greater control over polishing speed
- Features a double insulated, extra long, 10 foot, power cord that is designed to be abrasion resistant yet remain extremely flexible at a wide range of temperatures
|Availability||Online + In Store|
|Units Per Case (Bulk/Case Orders)||1|